Exchanges & Returns
OUR EXCHANGE & RETURNS POLICY
Please see below for details of our returns policy - and please remember not to remove any labels/barcodes or tags attached to the items or dispose of packaging until you are sure you are keeping the garment.
Any item(s) can be returned for an exchange, if it qualifies under the following terms:
- The item(s) must be unworn and in unsoiled condition, complete with all attached labels/tags/barcodes, the original packaging and the invoice enclosed from the original order.
- All items will be checked on receipt by our QC department. Additional exceptions to the Returns Policy are: Underwear, Earrings & items sent back with a defined, strong odour such as strong cooking smells, cigarette smoke etc.
- Please note that we advise that ALL returned goods should be sent using the ReBound Returns link on the exchange/returns page. If not, please ensure to use recorded delivery and add the relevant insurance to cover yourselves against non-delivery by your chosen courier.
Return your order via ReBound Returns
- Easily print a label online.
- Online tracking for all parcels.
- A wide variety of returns options, speeds and prices available.
- Simple online payment for your return.
It couldn’t be easier to return products to us for an exchange or refund. Simply click on the questions below to find any answers to your return queries. If you can’t find the answer you require feel free to contact customer services for further help.
Frequently Asked Questions…
How long do I have for an exchange / refund?
How do I request a refund?
Are there any products you do not accept back?
How do I request an exchange?
How do I return the goods to you?
Is there a charge for returns?
How do I return the goods to you if I have no access to a printer?
The item I wish to return is faulty, is the returns process different?
What do I do if my exchange items costs more than my returns item?
How long will my exchange/refund take?
Do you charge a delivery fee on exchange orders?